[Ekiga-list] Ekiga.net uses alphanumeric usernames .....

... but each has a numerical alias to enable dialing from a standard telephone key pad.

http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/FAQ#SIP_Numbers

Hi,

I am trying the find the numerical alias of a specific user I wish to call. Because I am using a hardware VOIP-phone I need numbers, not letters.

Can someone tell me how to do that please? (or maybe a workaround way)

Thank!

Walter
--
Wikizine.org - community newsletter - It keeps coming back!
gopher://gopher.wikizine.org - http://www.wikizine.org