Re: [Ekiga-list] H.460

On 06/10/11 08:19, John Talbut wrote:
Hello

I am having difficulty using H.323 to communicate between Ekiga
softphones on different home networks (i.e. behind routers). I am trying
to use the H.323 Global Network gatekeeper without success. I think the
problem may be to do with negotiating NATs. According to
http://www.h323.net/config/
I need a device that supports:
NAT/FW traversal standards H.460.18, H.460.19, H.460.23, and H.460.24

Does Ekiga?

As far as I can see, Ekiga uses Opal which appears to include H.460, but
does Ekiga use this?

Sorry, I do not know.  Maybe someone else knows the answer?