[Ekiga-list] Video conference with more than 2 parties

Daer All,

I am trying to find out the suitability of Ekiga for my needs. I work in a research institution of about 200 researchers scattered in Italy between 7 different locations. Meetings to be held are costly, because these locations are up to 700 km apart.

It would be nice to have a possibility to set up a video conferencing tool between our institutes. However, it must be possible to connect more than two partners. Is this possible in Ekiga? How does it work? In the video, how can I switch between the various partners?

Every help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Georg

--
Georg Umgiesser