Re: [Ekiga-list] Missing library in Mandriva

Le 31/05/2011 11:05, *geo cherchetout* a écrit :

> 2) No package 'libebook-1.2' found. I have only libebook9 and not any  devel
> package with libebook in his name found in known repositories.
>
> Where can i get this package from ? Or another compatible library ?

I found that libedataserver-devel provides libebook-1.2.so but urpmi says
this package (and libnspr-devel) can't be selected because they depend of
packages older that installed ones. What ones is not indicated. :-(

Is it relevant to force installation with --allow-nodeps option ?

Is libebook-1.2 really essential ? If not, what option could i give to
configure for it to ignore libebook-1.2 ?