[Ekiga-list] "Could not connect to remote host"

Running Ekiga 3.2.7 on Linux Mint 10 "Julia" 32-bit, when I make a test call to either 500 ekiga net or 501 ekiga net, I get no ringing and after ~20 seconds, the call terminates with the message "could not connect to remote host".  I ran "ekiga -d 4 2>ekiga-output.txt" and tried the test call again.  The resulting output report is attached.  I have no idea if I have port 5060 forwarded, and I don't have access to the router itself.