Re: [Ekiga-list] automatic call completed

On 16/05/11 11:26 PM, PHILIPPE MARC wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to use ekiga  3.2.6 under ubuntu 10.04 TLS. I'm able to register but i can  connect to the echo test from ekiga but the call completed immediatly.
I'm using a freebox not configured in router mode.

y'ouve got the debug output at http://pastebin.ca/2061263

Can somebody tell me what's going on ?

I've just fired up my client to test this, and funnily enough I'm seeing the same thing on a known good configuration. Server issues?

--
Dave Koelmeyer
http://davekoelmeyer.wordpress.com/