[Ekiga-list] How to unsubscribe?

Hello,

I'd like to unsubscribe but:

1) there is no information how to do it at the bottom of received message from the mailing list

2) there is no information how to do it on the website to which link is given at the bottom of received message

3) there is no information which address is my addres on the mailing list (i use gmail box with about ten other mail boxes from which I redirect mails; there is no information in details of the received message which of my account is used as a member of mailing list)

4) without knowing the mail I cannot even check if I remember properly the password which I have used during registration process (which is required on that website to which link is given at the bottom of the received message from the mailing list; morover those fields on the website are required for starting the subscription to the mailing list, not to unsubscribe)

5) gmail spam option does not filter mails from the mailing list

I think you mailing list is very valuable but I don't need this kind of knowledge anymore because I don't use Ekiga anymore (I don't need it in my job).

Regards!