[Ekiga-list] Problems

Hello Ekiga Team,
   I believe Ekiga is a great programme.
   On Ubuntu-11.04, barring a couple of hiccups initially I was able to set up everything nicely. Testing of both Audio & Vid worked out well indeed.
   However, on Win XP and in the case of my Brother-in-Law, Windows7, Ekiga is very problematic. On XP Vid works but audio is totally NIL. On Windows7, Neither audio nor Vid work. In bothcases we have followed the procedure as given out by you folks.
   Be good if you could give us HELP in getting Ekiga installed and functional in XP & Win7
Waiting to hear from you
Regards
AS Chandrashekaran

--
Flat8, Rajeswari Apts, 58,Baktavatchalam Rd, Mylapore, Chennai - 600004
Tel:+914424934742