[Ekiga-list] Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

This is the mail system at host menubar.gnome.org.

                   The mail system

<ekiga-list gnome org>: mail forwarding loop for ekiga-list gnome org

__________ Información de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versión de la base de firmas de virus 6145 (20110523) __________

ESET NOD32 Antivirus ha comprobado este mensaje.

http://www.eset.com

Reporting-MTA: dns; menubar.gnome.org
Arrival-Date: Wed,  8 Jun 2011 12:30:02 +0000 (UTC)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; ekiga-list@gnome.org
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; mail forwarding loop for ekiga-list@gnome.org
--- Begin Message ---