Re: [Ekiga-list] Compiling opal-3.10.1

On 18/07/11 21:34, geo cherchetout wrote:
Le 18/07/2011 19:58, I wrote :

There is a problem with your machine.  By default, pkg-config looks at
/usr/lib/pkgconfig, there is no need to tell it so.

I had also to specify this path on Mandriva 2010.1.

Sorry, the path I had to specify is /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig while most of
the .pc files are in /usr/lib/pkgconfig.

I found the problem/solution. On Mandriva you need to use PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig (or a variation of it), since that directry is not added by default: http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/Docs/Basic_tasks/Installing_and_removing_software/Installing_from_source#pkgconfig_problems

I put this information on the ekiga wiki: http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Compiling_Ekiga#Opal_2