Re: [Ekiga-list] could not register sip

On 05/07/11 09:08, dansot wrote:
I am using Ekiga 3.2.7 on Windows7 64-bit

It always says it could not register my sip even with manual port triggering
and changing the STUN server as was suggested on a forum.

This is the output of -d 4

Sorry to answer so late.

The problem seems to be that your routr/firewall alters SIP packets.

Does it work now?

If not, change with gconf-editor the key ekiga->protocols->sip->listen_port to a value other than 5060, for ex. 6060.

If still does not work, could you disable on your router/firewall SIP support (called also ALG)?