Re: [Ekiga-list] Compiling opal-3.10.1

On 17/07/11 15:13, Antonio Trande wrote:
I've compiled and installed ptlib-2.10.1.

$ locate libpt
/lib/libpthread-2.14.so
/lib/libpthread.so.0
/lib/i686/nosegneg/libpthread-2.14.so
/lib/i686/nosegneg/libpthread.so.0
/lib64/libpthread-2.14.so
/lib64/libpthread.so.0
/usr/lib64/libpth.so.20
/usr/lib64/libpth.so.20.0.27
/usr/lib64/libpthread.a
/usr/lib64/libpthread.so
/usr/lib64/libpthread_nonshared.a
/usr/lib64/atlas/libptcblas.so.3
/usr/lib64/atlas/libptcblas.so.3.0
/usr/lib64/atlas/libptf77blas.so.3
/usr/lib64/atlas/libptf77blas.so.3.0

There is no ptlib in the list above!

I'm trying to compile opal but :

$ ./configure --enable-FEATURE
checking for g++... g++
checking whether the C++ compiler works... yes
checking for C++ compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for ar... ar
configure: gcc version is 4.6.0
checking if gcc version is valid... yes
checking for working bit scan intrinsic... no
configure: Opal version is 3.10.1
checking where plugins are being installed... /usr/local/lib/opal-3.10.1
checking for PTLIB... no
configure: error: Package requirements (ptlib>= 2.10.1) were not met:

No package 'ptlib' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables PTLIB_CFLAGS
and PTLIB_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.