Re: [Ekiga-list] Cannot accept calls

Hello again,

Below, my answers :

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 12:02:04 +0100
Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr> wrote:

> On 28/01/11 10:37, Baptiste Durand-Bret wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm sure I've missed something, but I can't figure out how accept incoming calls.
> > The green button next to the adress bar is disabled when I call myself. I can only reject the call.
> >
> > I use Ekiga with an account at OVH in france, I'm behind a permissive NAT and I have no troubles when I make outgoing calls.
> > Also, I'm not in 'Do not disturb mode'.
> >
> > My conf :
> > Debian squeeze/testing.
> > Ekiga 3.2.7
> > AwesomeWM so no network-manager.
>
> Restart ekiga and tell us what happens when you receive a call. Also,
> do you see the notification window?  Does awesomewm use notify system
> (i.e. icons shown near the tray icon, like vlc for ex.)?

Okay so : launching ekiga then
"En attente", "en ligne", "inscrit à 0485    sip ovh net".
I can see ekiga in Awesome notify tray.
Awesome Shows up a notification popup :
  Appel entrant de 0491    sip ovh net
  Adresse disante : sip:0491    sip ovh net
  Application distante : Cirpack v4.42s 9/61
  Identifiant de compte :

But in this notification I don't see any icon to accept call (I guess Awesome doesn't display it).

And the "number bar" stays like it was : "sip: "
Next to it, the green button is disabled, only the red button is enabled.

Too bad ! :)