Re: [Ekiga-list] Mobile SIP applications on the Ekiga interoperability wiki page

On 17/01/11 00:59, Dave Koelmeyer wrote:

On 15 Jan, 2011,at 10:49 PM, Eugen Dedu<Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>  wrote:

 On 15/01/11 02:37, Dave Koelmeyer wrote:
 >  Hi All,
 >
 >  It occurs to me it may be worthwhile adding some mobile platforms to
 >  http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Ekiga_Interoperability
 >
 >  I'm only familiar with Android at present, but I can start by adding
 >  this and go from there (e.g. if anyone has feedback on iOS, Windows
 >  Phone etc)

 Good! Please do it!

Done - page updated at
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Ekiga_Interoperability#Android

Some information on hardware systems compatibility could be useful too, and be a
useful resource for "pros" against the competition (e.g. Skype's non-support for
H323 and SIP). I have access to a Sony PCS-XG80 (which I cannot successfully get
working with Ekiga) and several Polycom systems for which I could gather data on.

Please do it if you think it is useful!