Re: [Ekiga-list] Problem with partner video-image

Am Mo, 24 Jan 2011 15:04:44 CET schrieb Eugen Dedu:

> On 20/01/11 19:35, Al Bogner wrote:
> > I can see my own video image during a call, but cannot select the
> > video of my partner, because the menu remains grey.
>
> Please give more information: does calling of 500 ekiga net work?

I didn't try this.

> Does your partner have a camera?

Yes she does.

I think the camera should work in both cases, because we saw ourselves.
I with my Logitech C510 USB HD Webcam, while she uses the built-in
Webcam of her Samsung N 510.

> Does it happen when you call, when
> he calls you, or both?

It happens in both cases. In the meantime I think it could be a port
forwarding problem.

I use other SIP-providers like sipgate too. Which ports does ekiga need
open? I didn't find a way to enter a stun-server.

Sorry I can do tests only at the weekend.

We tested in the same house, it ringed, the phone was answered, but
then we saw only ourselves and could not change to the partner image.

Al