Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga don't show all contacts in phone-book

On 10/01/11 20:55, Giorgio wrote:
I have 3 friends and 3 Services in my Ekiga phone-book but I can see
only 2 friends. Sometime the third appears for few seconds as Ekiga
opens then it disappears.
As you can see from attached image Ekiga recognize 3 friends but shows
only two.

This is surely because the third person is offline and in Preferences you have Show offline users switched off. Could you confirm?

However, since you asked this question and took me some time to see what happens, it results that there is something wrong with this option, i.e. the GUI is misleading. What can be done in your opinion?

--
Eugen Dedu
http://eugen.dedu.free.fr