Re: [Ekiga-list] How can I get non-free video codecs. ekiga 3.2.7 ubuntu 10.10

2011/1/9 Gérard Vidal <Gerard F Vidal free fr>
Hello,
I have to communicate through H323 with h263-1998 codec ( to join a meeting on a codian bridge).
I have installed ekiga 3.2.7 on my ubuntu maverick (Dell precision M2400), it works fine but displays only codec H261 and Theora. I have read informations on this page http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/HowTo_install_Ekiga_packages but it seems to be outdated.
I have tried many things including full rebuild of latest version but nothing works.

Does anybody have a solution or any track to follow.

Thanks

--

http://ubuntologia.ru/ubuntu-restricted_______________________________________________