[Ekiga-list] Address book: 2.0.12 vs. 3.2.7

Some of the functionalities of the address book/Ekiga white pages in 2.0.12 are not available in 3.2.7 anymore:

- In 2.0.12 the registered users are shown bodface and it is easy to see if the user I am looking for is online or not
- In 2.0.12 I can search also the URL (email address) field

I don't know know if these useful funtionalities were completely removed from 3.2.7 or if they can be restored somehow from the address book menu.
If they were completely removed I think they should be restored.

Any suggestion?

Best regards,

Antonio

--