Re: [Ekiga-list] Making calls from Sipdroid to Ekiga

Yes i have, i placed a call just now through sipdroid version 1.6 beta to my ekiga.net account on ekiga version 3.2.6 (ubuntu 10.04 is computer OS) and it work fined, the ekiga client rang and i answered on my laptop and even talked to make sure sound was being transferred.  I know you said Sipdroid 2.0.1 which is the version that just came out and supports google voice intergration with pbxes but i am using my same account on pbxes that is connected to google voice just not the same sipdroid version or OS.  It should work though, also I did the call over 3g on tmboile network.  Hope that helps.