Re: [Ekiga-list] no audio in test call

Go to sound hardware for your system and check to make sure your sound hardware is correct, you should see options for the mic and sound driver, then go to Ekiga and check the audio option in there to make sure your sound driver there matches the one you just checked for your system.

Nikolai Gauntlet Cassanova
SUNY University at Albany
Bachelors of Science in Biology
E-Mail: ncassanova11 gmail com