[Ekiga-list] Problem in sending Instant Messag (RFC 3428)

Hi,

We are implementing Instant Message (by following RFC 3428) in our IpPBX.

Currently we are not supporting PUBLISH method.

We are using Ekiga for testing this feature and both the endpoints exchanges Message successfully when we are sending the Message first.

The problem is when we send a second message request to another endpoint(Ekiga) we receive the 200 ok response for the request but the message doesn't get displayed in the chat window where the first message is getting displayed fine.

Has anyone come across such problem?

Just want to know if it is a problem with Ekiga and if yes then how to get around it?

Thanks,

Kalpesh Shukla