[Ekiga-list] No video

Hello Ekiga List

When starting Ekiga I get this error message:

"Error while accessing video device Acer Crystal Eye webcam

Your video driver doesn't support the requested video format.

A moving logo will be transmitted during calls. Notice that you can always transmit a given image or the moving logo by choosing "Picture" as video plugin and "Moving logo" or "Static picture" as device."

I cannot configure the webcam to work.

I'm using Ubuntu 10:10 - but the annoying thing is the webcam worked in previous versions of Ubuntu and it works for every other webcam application including Sk**e!

Any ideas?

Andrew

Mmmm - yes, I'm also a PC and not using Windoze is an even better idea!
Still using Microsoft (R) Office? Oh dear. Try   www.openoffice.org.