Re: [Ekiga-list] No connection return

On 24/08/11 19:06, D. Hughes wrote:
ekiga,
I originally had problems connection with Ekiga, but set up the port
forwarding correctly, enabled STUN detection, and things started
working.  The next day with no changes, I cannot connect.  I have
included a log file generated with 'ekiga -d 3>  ekiga1.log.

As far as I understand in your output, this is a problem with STUN. Very likely it is too busy and in such cases it can return Symmetric NAT, and this type of NAT is not supported by ekiga.

I suggest you to restart ekiga until it works, or elsewhere change STUN machine, however we are currently lacking a scalable STUN machine...