Re: [Ekiga-list] More Ekiga and Polycom issues

On 16/08/11 21:37, William C. MacKinnon - bill wrote:
OK. I got my polycom system to call my Ekiga account.  I am using Ekiga on a Lenovo laptop.  It connects, but with voice only.  I get an error saying

Error while initializing video output

There was an error opening or initializing the video output. Please verify that no other application is using the accelerated video output.

No video will be displayed during this session

And I get voice but no video on my system or the polycom system.

Any ideas?

You need to look into the -d 4 output to see the precise error, or just send it to us.