Re: [Ekiga-list] Dialing US toll-free numbers

The reasons may be:
1) Problems with a codec.
2) A temporary problem with the gateway: Internet or with the landline (which is connecting sip users to the real world) itself.
3) Maybe there are more possibilities?

May someone please reveal the real SIP address of Idea SIP behind the ekiga.net prefix "sip:*850"? (sip:*8501800xxxxxxx ekiga net - US 800 Toll Free Numbers)