Re: [Ekiga-list] Dialing US toll-free numbers

Which codec does Ekiga appears to be using in your toll-free call?

If Ekiga is not using PCMA/PCMU for that call then disable all the
codecs (or the current codec), make sure that PCMA and PCMU
are enabled and let Ekiga to use PCMA or PCMU for thas call.