[Ekiga-list] free toll-free calling

Neither the FAQ nor the manual discuss making free toll-free calls. After setting up an ekiga account at ekiga.net, I received a confirmation email from ekiga.net. The email listed free features including free toll-free calling.

Using the dialpad, I entered +18005551212 as well as this number without a +. An error message instructed me to enter an URL. Toll free numbers do not have an URL. They are numbers. How to make free toll free calls?

This message sent via VFEmail.net
http://www.vfemail.net
$14.95 Lifetime accounts!  15GB disk!  No bandwidth quotas!