Re: [Ekiga-list] Flows of buffer videoinput

On 29/09/10 15:58, pablo de la fuente wrote:
Hello all of you,

I need work with the buffer videoinput to recode it. I have a MCU
(multiconferece unit) and several clients scenario. I want recode
videoinput of one of them. But I don't know how to catch each one of
them (videoinput flows) Has Ekiga a ID for each videoinput of a client,
in a multiconference?
I saw the videoinput-manager files but I don't understand.

Any suggestion is welcome or something.

No suggestion, sorry.