Re: [Ekiga-list] private conference rooms not working?

On Fri, Jan 08, 2010 at 10:22:26AM -0500, Rob Owens wrote:
> I've tried dialing sip:5001234 ekiga net as specified on
> http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Fun_Numbers.  The conference room
> feature seems to work, but it's always public.  I tried entering a PIN
> (even though I was never asked for one), but it didn't have any effect.
>
> How can I get a private conference room set up?

I'm still having this problem.  Has anybody successfully used the
private conference rooms offered by ekiga.org?  If not, could somebody
else test it for me to verify the problem?

By the way, there was a mistake in my original email.  I'm dialing
sip:5011234 ekiga net, and I never get asked for a PIN.

I'm using Ekiga 2.0.12 on Debian Lenny.

-Rob