Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga for windows behind a home router can not make a call to the client on Ubuntu behind the same router.

> I do not understand why in linux pcap the IP is .100, while in windows
> pcap-s the IP is .102.  Haven't the captures been taken from the same
> communication?

Linux box's IP was designated to 192.168.1.100 and the windows was
assigned to .102
These logs did not be taken from the same communication (not exactly
in the same session).

You might be willing to have a look at the invite message from 'ekiga
for windows' log. The following request caused different subsequent
packets when comparing it to eyebeam's log.

77	15:52:18.517797	192.168.1.102	81.23.228.150	SIP/SDP	Request: INVITE
sip:2233424123 sip2sip info, with session description

> By the way, me too I noticed that a linux and a windows on the same lan
> cannot communicate each other (but they can communicate with ekiga.net
> concurrently).

Do you mean that a calling initiated outside can ring any client on the LAN?