[Ekiga-list] how to change callerID

Hello, we are using xlite and like to change to Ekiga.

There is one feature we are not able to configure.

In Xlite when being called the incoming call is matched with the xlite address book.
If there is a similar record in the address book of xlite available, it will be shown in the popup of the incoming call.

Example:
Xlite will also show the name of the contact with telephone number 04422535 in the call popup.

"Incoming call from David Callalot"

If Egika does have a similar contact lookup feature for incoming calls, pls explain how to configure.
If not, how can this feature be added?

Grz,  Evan Bos