Re: [Ekiga-list] Missed call notification

On Sat, 2 Oct 2010 19:18:01 -0400
william howell <william-t2 live com> wrote:

> Goto www.elastix.org, download ver 1.6 of their PBX software, it's free, direct you Ekiga sip to that PBX as a trunk, then you have possibilities you never imagined before, and for free (well almost, it will cost you some learning).
>
> William

Thanks for the suggestion. I am already trying to setup an asterisk based PBX and I imagine I will be able to run a voice mail service myself when everything is setup. Anyway this is not what I was looking for i.e. an external notification service that works even if everything is switched off in my shack.

Best regards,

Antonio Palamà
--
 <palama inwind it>