Re: [Ekiga-list] server down?

Andrew & Rob: The same behaviour with my clients. They reported
they were registered but no calls could be made. After the
deregistration, all registration attemps fail with "Could
not register (Globally not acceptable)". It lasts for the last
5 hours approximately.

So it seems the server is really having issues but I am afraid
we have to wait till somebody with access to it notices and
fixes the problem...

This actually happens quite frequently and it usually takes
hours or even days sometimes to get fixed. I think it might
be an idea to arrange a better means of communication to get
the message about the server issues to its administrators
delivered promptly because apparently they are not reading
these threads all the time. Something like "report a probable
server problem" button on a webpage or in the client with
message delivered to a frequently read addresses the admins
set. Or is there something like already I just don't know
about?

http://diplomovka.sme.sk - Odmenujeme vale diplomove prace.