[Ekiga-list] cannot connect

>>2010/11/25 Dmitry Shkirmanov <piminusmeson bk ru>:
>> I have installed ekiga 3.2.7, and it can not register on the server. I receive internet by means of LAN. Is there ane >>possibility
>>  to make ekiga to register on the server in my case?
> >Help me please.
>> Output of "ekiga -d 4 2>output.txt" is attached.
>
>Is it a corporate network or is it provider's network? What can I tell
>from the logs is that the network either isn't connected to the
>Internet at all or has a strict traffic filtering in force.

It is corporate network, this network is connected to the internet.
Probably it has some traffic filtering in force, but it is wery odd, because i have not encountered any limitations before. Skype, torrents, icq work perfectly without limitations. Well, i'll ask my system administarator.
Thanks for answer.
P.S. Is there any possibility to verify what is wrong(may be some program exists for it)?