Re: [Ekiga-list] Can't register my SIP Address - Ekiga 3.2.7

On 01/11/10 12:15, Paul Chany wrote:
Hi,

I'm running Ekiga 3.2.7 on Debian GNU/Linux Squeeze system.

When run Ekiga I get message at status line:
SIP:csanyipal ekiga net can't be registered
(or similar because I must translate this from Hungarian)

I made already this SIP address, so why can't I register it running Ekiga?

Your address does exist on ekiga.net. But there is some error when you want to connect with ekiga to ekiga.net.

To fin out the precise error, you need to look into the -d 4 output, or send it to us, see http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Debugging_Ekiga#How_to_get_a_debug_output.