Is that right?

If the above is true, we need to tweak the error message to correctly inform the user.

Eugen

On 04/10/10 21:53, c monty web de wrote:
Hello Eugen,

attached to this email the debug-log "ekiga-stderr.txt".

THX

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: "Eugen Dedu"<Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>
Gesendet: 04.10.2010 19:25:34
An:<c monty web de>
Betreff: Re: [Ekiga-list] Configuration Ekiga 3.2.7 (Windows) for 1&1 SIP account

You need to send us the -d 4 output.  And be prepared to wait a bit, I
am very busy these days...

Eugne

On 04/10/10 19:22,  wrote:
Hello!

You are absolutely right: modification of user name was wrong (and stupid).

However, now I have a different error message in Status column (for both Ekiga.net account and 1und1 SIP account):
Could not register (Transport error)

VOIP registration with PhonerLite is still working.

THX