Re: [Ekiga-list] access to lan pc with ekiga

Hi,

Did you configure asterisk for all users?
Ekiga side :
  • configure each ekiga with name, user, authentication user (asterisk conf file users.conf or sip.conf) and name or IP of your asterisk ipbx as registrar.
Asterisk side :
  • configure users.conf
  • configure sip.conf
  • configure extensions.conf
I use this kind of platform for years. Don't hesitate to contact me

Best regards

Th. Simonnet