Re: [Ekiga-list] Unable to use Creative Webcam

On 24/05/10 18:51, Ron F wrote:
Hello,

I am using Ubuntu Lucid and I the following is the issue that I am
coming across.

I am unable to use the USB Creative WebCam ID: 041e:4053 with Ekiga
I get the following error as soon as I open Ekiga:

***
Error while accessing video device USB Camera (041e:4053)
Your video driver doesn't support the requested video format.
***

I did update all the possible drivers that I could find from various
Ubuntu posting and so forth.
Note: If I use Cheese the WebCam works.

Preferences, Video: try with V4L2 and with V4L.