Re: [Ekiga-list] pc-to-phone problem

Le 27/03/2010 16:01, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
> François Patte wrote:
>> Bonjour,
>>
>> I am new to Ekiga and I just opened an account at diamondcard.us to be
>> able to call "normal" phones.
>>

>> For the ekiga account panel, it is OK: I have a line:
>>
>> Ekiga Call Out with state "registered" and it enabled (line is ticked).
>>

>> I tried to call my phone and this does not work: I called:
>>
>> sip:00331xxxxxxxx sip diamondcard us
>>
>> and the messsage "call terminated" is immediately given in Egiga window!
>>
>> I tried without 00 prefix: same result.
>>

>> I tried to change address sip.diamondcard.us into:
>> eugw.ast.diamondcard.us (I found this address on the web) and I get:
>> authentication failed...
>
> Well, I think the only solution to find out what happens is that you
> send us the -d 4 output, see
> http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Debugging_Ekiga#How_to_get_a_debug_output

OK. I tried this before but was unable to read the log.... Finaly, I
used the script to decrypt the output and saw that pc-to-phone "speaks"
udp packets.... To use Ekiga, I set up iptables for tcp only! Clearly it
seems that I have to do the same job for udp!

Is there a place where to find help? (I can do it, but advices are
wellcome, I am not an expert).

Thanks.

- --
François Patte