Re: [Ekiga-list] =?iso-8859-2?q?Ekiga_on_Ubuntu_using_DSL?=

------ Eugen Dedu wrote:

> Right now 500 works.
>
> Could you send us the -d 4 output?  (By the way, the
> pcap was empty.)
>
> Try also with the original version to see if echo works.
> Thus you can
> compare both versions.
>
> --
> Eugen

Hello Eugen,

First I have test again Ekiga 3.2.5 with Yours patched libopal - with
the same result - no replays to INVITE - just packet fragments.
But with direct Internet connection (ADSL modem in bridge mode (== no
NAT)) it works.

Then back to NAT, then

uninstall patched libopal (and Ekiga) and then new install of Ekiga 3.2.5
with original (from distro) libopal.

The result is the same - packet fragments, no calls possible.

BTW: in the past with Ekiga 3.2.6 there ware not this fragment problem,
just the "SDP port" problem.

In attachments are "patched/nopatched" logs and libcaps. I hope it will
help.

FYI: the last empty libcap was evoked by Firefox, which don't warn when
he can't read file (due permissions) and "uploads" into my webmail empty
file ?! :-/

Maybe would help to add patched libopal to

https://launchpad.net/~sevmek/+archive/ekiga-released

to test the newest Ekiga 3.2.6 with this patch ?

--kapetr

P.S: the 4. attachment is in next message.