[Ekiga-list] Auto answer of incoming H323 calls

Hello!

I would like to set my ekiga to automatically answer incoming calls. More specifically H323 calls, but it could be any calls.

I seem to remember that this option existed in ekiga 2.0, but I am not able to find it anywhere in version 3.2.6. I have browsed the documentation, and I also did a grep in the source code, but I was not able to find this option anywhere.

Could you please let me know how I turn on auto answer?

Best Regards,

--
Jostein Lima
Project Manager, High End Visualization

Charles Kettering (1876 - 1958)

This e-mail, including any attachments and response string, may contain proprietary information which is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachment immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, forward, copy, print or rely on this e-mail in any way except as permitted by the author.