Re: [Ekiga-list] Opening sip-URLs with Ekiga on Windows (out of Firefox)

it would surprize me if there wasn't any reference to this type of function in Ekiga's wiki or forum (not sure if they have a forum, as I have never really looked for one)... there should be some reference out there... when all said and done, it has to invoke a command within itself to make the call, so it's really a matter of finding the right statement and syntax and incorporating it in the link (essentially replacing the "mailto" portion of the link, which is a default for outlook/thunderbird... I'm sure there's a similar "command" that ekiga would recognize) and hopefully someone will chime in with the info you need to accomplish your goal... :)

--
"Custom" is NOT mass produced... then it's just a product line.
Custom Processing Unlimited