Re: [Ekiga-list] compile problem opal 3.6.8

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 6:45 PM, Eugen Dedu
<Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr> wrote:
> On 04/06/10 17:20, Jānis Rukšāns wrote:
>> Just add -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS to opal CXXFLAGS (and for everything
>> else that is in C++ and somehow includes avutil.h).
>
> Why does it work on some machines (mine for ex.) and not on his?

Well it should work, unless his stdint.h is different than mine
(doesn't seem to be the case), something undefs __STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS
or some other black magic happens which makes the define to vanish.
Anyway I didn't see him mentioning that he tried to add
-D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS to CXXFLAGS and it still didn't work, unless
that was off the list. So I assume he's using vanilla 3.8.6 which of
course won't work.

By the way I see there is patch posted regarding this, however only
for H.263 - http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3011184&group_id=204472&atid=989750

--
Ian