Re: [Ekiga-list] Problems connecting to sip2sip.info

On 25/05/10 23:12, Aaron W. Hsu wrote:
On Tue, 2010-05-25 at 21:07 +0200, Eugen Dedu wrote:
I do not understand: you want to register to sip2sip.info account so
that you can make calls?  Then I suppose you must have an account
there,
and maybe you also need to setup a proxy if you wish to use it.
That's
how I understand it, I might be wrong.

I already have an Ekiga.net account. I want to call someone who has a
sip2sip.info address. I can successfully register my ekiga.net account
with Ekiga. Moreover, i can successfully make test calls and call people
with ekiga.net addresses. I can't seem to call sip2sip.info addresses,
however.

As nobody answered, please create a bug report with all the information.