Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga on SIPDroid

On 28/07/10 21:01, bpmb wrote:

Hi there!

I'm trying to get Ekiga working on my HTC Desire running Android 2.1 and
Sipdroid 1.5.5. The echo test runs fine on 2 identical phones (me and my
wife's) and we can call eachother but we both don't hear anything, whether
on the same or different networks.. I can't figure it out, here are my
settings:

Server: ekiga.net
Port: 5060
Protocol: UDP
Use STUN Server = checked
STUN Server name: stun.ekiga.net
STUN port: 3478

I've been trying different audio codecs because it chose PCMA (64kbit) on
connection with 500 ekiga net but it chose something else when I tried to
call my wife. I forced the connection into PCMA (64kbit) on both sides but
still no go..

Glad to see that ekiga works on Android!

Does sound work from Preferences->SoundEvents?

Try changing the settings in Preferences->Audio->Devices.

If nothing works, send us the -d 4 output when calling 500 and your partner.

If nobody answers, I will look into your output, but in about 10 days only (holidays here).