Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga

On 07/06/10 14:16, roberto peñaranda wrote:
hello, I have a problem.
I need to run ekiga from cmd in windows, but fails because I can not find a
dll. If I run it on the desktop, double click, if I work correctly. But I
need to run through cmd. Please, answer.

What dll is missing?

Have you installed gtk in the same time with ekiga or not? If yes, have you modified the radio button to the question: "use /bin, /dll or / for gtk libraries" (or smth like that)?