Re: [Ekiga-list] libinitl_snprintf could not be located in initl.dll.

On 07/03/10 07:40, Grayson Peddie wrote:
Ekiga version: 3.2.7 (Ekiga for Windows)

Error message from: Ekiga.exe
Title of error message: ekiga.exe - Entry Point Not Found
Icon: Error (X)
Error message: The procedure entry point libintl_snprintf could not be
located in the dynamic link library intl.dll.

I clicked OK.

Error message from: Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate 64-Bit SP2
Title of error message: Microsoft Windows
Icon: None
Error message: "ekiga.exe has stopped working

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will
close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

I clicked Close program and the program closed.

Windows Vista is up-to-date. I have uninstalled GTK2 Runtime and Ekiga
3.2.7. After that, I reinstalled Ekiga, which reinstalled GTK2
Runtime, and I still get the same error message.

Look at http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/faq.html and tell us if their solution works for you.