Re: [Ekiga-list] Sound issues

Le mercredi 27 janvier 2010 à 11:08 -0500, David Bowman a écrit :
Hi again
I am back to say that updating the OS and the audio drivers did not solve my problems with ekiga.  I am not entirely sure what to do at this point.  To continue without any direction is foolish and so I turn to you good folk of the ekiga mailing list.  My issue occurs15 to 120 seconds in my calls.  My friend stops being able to hear me and I cannot  determine why.
David

Do you / Does he   have the same problem with the echo test ? (500 ekiga net)

--
 _     Damien Sandras
(o-