[Ekiga-list] Ekiga and GSM - Still says "No common codec"

heya,

I'm attempting to use Ekiga with Pennytel (http://www.pennytel.com.au/), an Australian VoIP Endpoint provider.

According to Pennytel, their "preferred" codecs are g729, g723 and gsm. Of that list, on the "gsm" seems common with Ekiga. I've setup Ekiga with my account details, and enabled the "gsm" codec, however, when I try to make a call, I'm still getting "No common codec" in the Ekiga status bar.

I"ve even tried moving it to the top of the list, to no avail. Does anybody have any further advice, or any experience with using Pennytel, or other Austrliaan commercial VoIP providers?

Cheers,
Victor