[Ekiga-list] Ekiga.org is now powered by Drupal.

In a continuous effort to improve our work flow and our communication
with you, the users of Ekiga, we decided sometimes ago to move our main
website, Ekiga.org, to a modern Content Management System.

This is a reality: Ekiga.org is now powered by Drupal.
http://drupal.org/

We choose Drupal as it focus on flexibility, security and is community
oriented. We hope to deliver more news and bring more features soon. As
of now, we improved the download section (especially for the windows
binary) and added a roadmap to the project. The design as been polished
too, while still being familiar. We hope you like it!

Future website work will focus on wiki integration and migration of
Ekiga.net to Drupal.

Best regards,
The Ekiga team.